Prospective New Member Information
Note: To join, you need to fill out both the Membership Application and the Payment Authorization form in this packet. Please contact the office for assistance. The 2014-2015 Membership forms will be available shortly.
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in worship services and educational programs throughout the year
- Services of B'nai Shalom clergy and use of B'nai Shalom facilities at Life Cycle Events
- The ability to call upon clergy for Pastoral Counseling and Hospital Visitation
- Enrollment in the Religious School
- The opportunity for children to celebrate becoming Bar/Bat Mitzvah and participate in Confirmation and Post Confirmation programs
- Priority acceptance for Early Childhood classes; reduced Early Childhood tuition and program fees
- The opportunity to participate in Adult Education and Family Programming
- Seats at High Holy Day services
- The right to vote at B'nai Shalom meetings
- Receipt of the B'nai Shalom Bulletin and other mailings that outline community events
- Knowing that you strengthen B'nai Shalom, the Jewish community, and the Jewish people by synagogue affiliation
- Eligibility for Reform movement summer camps and Israel programs
Congregation B'nai Shalom welcomes new members!
Thank you for your interest in our congregation. We are confident that your life and the life of our congregation will be enriched by your affiliation with us. In joining our synagogue, you will have an opportunity to participate actively in the joys of Judaism. B'nai Shalom is a place where you will find room for Jewish self-expression, prayer, learning, and celebration.
At B'nai Shalom, you will find Jewish singles and couples; single-parent and two-parent families; interfaith couples and families; Jews-by-choice; Jews of color; and LGBT singles and partners.
Please call the temple office at 508-366-7191 if you have any questions about our programs or membership, or if you would like to join our weekly email list and/or receive our monthly bulletin or have a personalized tour.
If you can provide your contact information below, we'll send you a printed Prospective Member Information Packet and have a member of our Membership Committee contact you to welcome you and answer your questions. You call also directly mail the .