Thursday, March 15, 2018, 7:00 -9:00 PM
Congregation B’nai Shalom Social Hall, 117 East Main Street, Westborough, MA
Temple Beth Am of Framingham and Congregation B’nai Shalom of Westborough are joining together with Julio’s Liquors to bring you a very special evening of tastings.
- Demonstrate appetizers, vegetable, main dish and a dessert.
- Give everyone an opportunity to taste all the prepared dishes
- Send you home with a complete recipe packet which includes even more delicious recipes for your holiday celebrations.
Wine Director, Toni de Luca, of Julio’s Liquors will join wine connoisseur Rabbi Rachel Gurevitz (CBS) will enhance the evening by pairing all the dishes prepared with appropriate “Kosher for Passover” wines. As they lead the wine tasting part of the evening (sponsored by Julios Liquors). You will:
- have opportunities to sample the different types of wines available
- be able to pre-order your Passover wine, which will be ready for pick-up at Julio’s Liquors the following week.
A not-to-be-missed collaborative community event!
Space is limited. Registration fee: $25/person. Advance Registration required by March 7 via the online form below (preferred). Please contact Stacey Wein at 508-366-7191 to register by phone.
Please note that your payment is your reservation.