Individuals and groups with news for the Congregation have three ways to communicate with our members:
- The monthly Congregation B'nai Shalom Bulletin sent at the start of each month
- The Congregation B'nai Shalom Weekly Update email sent once a week to those subscribed to the Congregation email list
- The Congregation B'nai Shalom website
In most cases, you'll want to use some combination of these media to get your information to the Congregation.
Items for the Weekly Update email must be submitted via the Web form at http://cbnaishalom.org/updateForm. This form requires a username and password. Please contact the office if you need this information. Items must be submitted at least two days prior to the weekly update.
Supporting Website Pages for the Weekly Update and Website Pages in General:
Items for the website may be submitted at any time, but please submit your item at least one week before it needs to be published.
Items for the Bulletin must be submitted by the tenth of the month. Submissions can include Mazel Tov and other announcements about members of the congregation.
Please respect the time and effort of our staff and volunteers and follow these guidelines:
- Please take the time to review your submission for spelling and grammar.
- Do not submit rough drafts—final drafts only.
- Please include email addresses wherever possible. Telephone numbers, home addresses, and the names of minors are fine for the Bulletin and Weekly Update email, but they will not be included on web pages without the express permission of the person(s) involved.
- Please bear in mind that your submission may be edited for length and grammar, and any special formatting or graphics you include in your submission may be modified or eliminated (simple text submissions are preferred).
If you have any questions or comments about any of this, feel free to contact the Communications Committee at .