We so very much appreciate each and every one of our members. Without your support, a strong and vibrant Jewish community cannot exist. Membership, first and foremost, is a way of saying ‘I belong – count me in!’ It is a way of:
- · Being present for each other in our times of joy and in times of need
- · Ensuring the learning and wisdom of our faith is passed on to future generations
- · Finding fellow seekers with whom to explore our humanity and our purpose
- · Participating in the ongoing work of creating a faith-based community that makes a difference in the world through acts of tikkun olam (repairing the world)
- · Celebrating Shabbat and Festivals as one vibrant community.
In this section you can learn more about: