Rabbi-Educator's Message: February 2015
|Joe Eiduson, Rabbi-Educator|
From Our Rabbi Educator:From February 1 to February 4, I will be attending the annual gathering of the National Association of Temple Educators, otherwise known as NATE. This year the NATE conference, with “Engaging Our Changing Jewish Community” as the theme, will be at the Hyatt Regency in Philadelphia. I, together with my colleagues in Jewish Education, will examine innovative practices and consider new ideas leading to more effective communication within our changing communities.
At this annual gathering, I will explore the art of communication both inside and outside the sphere of Jewish education. I will come away from this gathering with powerful new approaches, practical applications, and renewed energy.
NATE 2015 Philadelphia will offer me:
- Presentations and workshops with a variety of experienced and qualified professionals
- Professional Development and study opportunities with NATE colleagues and national experts
- Creative and meaningful T’filah (prayer) experiences
- Unparalleled networking with colleagues and the chance to make new friends
- Opportunities to get involved in the work of NATE
- The chance to learn more about current research in the field of Jewish Education in the Reform Movement
- A variety of exhibitors and vendors with the latest educational materials and Judaica
- The chance to renew and refresh myself personally and professionally
Rabbi Joe Eiduson