Early Childhood Programs
The Early Childhood programs are coordinated by the Early Childhood Committee of Congregation B'nai Shalom. The goal of these programs is to increase family connections to the congregation and to regular practice, incorporating Jewish tenets and ritual within the home and family. Our Early Childhood programs and all community events are open to all.
What do we do:
- Monthly Tot Shabbat Services: A clergy-led service that introduces children to worship and B'nai Shalom. During the Oneg, children and adults have an opportunity to get to know one another. Age appropriate crafts are often available. Tot Shabbat starts at 10:15 am and is on Saturdays.
- August 23, 2014
- November 22, 2014
- December 20, 2014
- January 24, 2015
- February 21, 2015
- March 21, 2015
- May 23, 2015
- June 20, 2015
- Preschool Sukkah Dinner
- Early Childhood Chanukah Party & Day of Giving
- Annual Early Childhood "PJ" Havdalah Service
- Parenting Workshops and Mom's Nights Out
- Playgroups (Contact )
Early Childhood Playgroups!
The Congregation B'nai Shalom Early Childhood Playgroups will provide a common meeting ground for new parents and young children (Newborn to Kindergarten) in our temple community (even though temple membership is not mandatory). Support, advice, making new friends, socialization for young children, shared experiences in Jewish Songs and Jewish Programming, meeting the clergy, "adult conversation" and an incentive to leave the house are all reasons why we get together regularly.Babies & Toddlers (under 3): Fridays from 10:00 - 11:15 am. Please remember to RSVP each week to Julia Sinykin. Contact Julia with any questions about this group.
- Meets in the Early Childhood room at the temple.
- To RSVP for this group, please contact .