WAFTY Lite is going to Dairy Queen and Ultimate Obstacles on Sunday, Dec 17th, after religious school!!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to dine, mingle and challenge your classmates in an afternoon filled with unique and thrilling obstacles and fun!
Our event will start immediately following dismissal with a bus ride from B’nai Shalom to Dairy Queen for lunch and ice cream! Then a bus ride to Ultimate Obstacles where everyone will have an hour of open gym time and another hour of facilitated games and fun! Basic obstacle instructions will be provided!
$35.00 per student. Cost includes bus transportation, private open gym, basic obstacle instructions, facilitated games, snack, drink and unlimited water!
- A minimum of 25 Anaf students (4th and 5th graders) are required to prevent cancellation of this event!
- Extra money for Dairy Queen (lunch and ice cream) is required (Cheryl will hold and manage all monies, per parent request)!
- We will provide a peanut-free snack, drinks and unlimited water. Gluten free snacks will also be available.
- Parent pick up is required at 4pm from Ultimate Obstacles, 121 Shrine Avenue, W Boylston, MA
- Deadline is Tuesday, December 12th! Please complete a separate form for each child.
Do not hesitate to reach out to me directly, for further assistance! email@example.com